1. If you are just one die away from getting Yahtzee you may have an extra turn.
2. When one of the dice rolls off the playing table, all the dice must be shaken again.
3. Unless you had a pretty good roll going. And then you can just shake the one die
4. Unless, of course, the one that rolled on the floor lands on the number you needed. Then it counts and no further dice rolling is required.
5. If you are shaking the dice and someone offers an alternative strategy, the proper response is to continue on your chosen course. If the result is not the one you were seeking, you may take your turn over in pursuit of the suggested strategy. This is because the speaker should have spoken up before you started shaking the dice, in which case you would most certainly have followed their advice.
5.5 If someone starts to offer an alternative strategy before you start shaking the dice, you should immediately pick up the cup and start shaking it vigorously, pretending you never heard anything. If things don’t work out, you should inquire, “Did you say something? I couldn’t hear you over the dice.” This auditory loop hole entitles you to one do over.
6. If the new strategy also fails, you get an extra turn because the person advising you was obviously steering you in the wrong direction for his/her own benefit, which is cheating and very unattractive, not to mention disappointing.
7. If you are shaking the dice and there is any interference at all from another player-a hand, a jostle, a sneeze-you may take another turn. If necessary.
8. Blowing on the dice helps you get the numbers you want and having everyone blow on your dice is extra good luck.
9. Unless it is not, in which case you get an extra turn because it is not your fault that someone else’s halitosis breath ruined your roll.
10. The rules above only apply to one player per game who shall be the youngest player.
11. Everyone must be a very good sport and not cheat!
|borrowed from: http://ghiblicon.blogspot.com/2012/02/ghibli-blog-comix-lets-play-yahtzee.html
For the record, littleb does not condone eating anyone’s dog