Well, since my good idea didn’t mosey on back from where ever it’s gotten off to, I’m going to play off Jenny O’s idea.
Jenny said that even if she did write her ideas down, it’s unlikely that she’d be able to interpret them later.
Friends….this has also happened to me.
I’ll share below some excerpts from two notebooks I keep-one in my house and one in my bag-and maybe you can tell me where the hell I was going with them. And if an idea strikes a creative chord in you? By all means, go forth and produce.
1, Tornado on the surface of the sun
2, I don’t think Stephen King would like me
3. How the AARP is like the mafia
4. Alien commercials
5. Comma specialist
6. Help me to help you
7. I live with three males. As long as I keep ketchup in the house it’s a drama-free zone
8. Bat Cat Rat Hairless Cat
9. Hey you, get offa my Chi
10. Namaste, Bitches
11. I’m not a robot. I just have bad eyesight.
12. My bounce rate in Texas is not good
13. Basically, I’m my target audience
14. Pillow marketing
15. Bed of nails? What’s that like.
16. Bruce Springsteen might be Jesus
Any of this inspiring you? Nope? No idea what I’m talking about? Me either!
I think I might be onto something with Bruce Springsteen, though.
Ok, Namaste Bitches