Jenny from Procrastinating Donkey posted a questionnaire and I feel like participating today. As Jenny says, feel free to answer some or all of the questions yourself in the comments, or do a post of your own!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
I’m drinking Vanilla Sleepytime Tea right now. It’s not working.
2. Pajamas or gown?
Pajamas all the way all day. Okay, not all day but if I could get away with that I probably would.
3. Worst physical pain you’ve ever been in?
That would be labor. Which labor, now, that should be the question. The first one, probably, because not knowing what to expect made it worse. But then again, with the ones that come after, you know what to expect, so that could be worse. Hmmm. Guess it’s best to focus on the result not the pain.
4. Favourite place you’ve ever been?
We go to Rockport, ME every summer. I think that’s my favorite-so many happy memories.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
I burned the midnight oil. Tonight, I won’t.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to?
7. Christmas or New Year?
8. When was the last time you cried? It’s been a long time.
9. What’s the last photo on your phone?
It’s a photo of my youngest who just got his bottom braces put on today. They look good
10. Two of your favourite movies?
I’m going to date myself here, but Jaws…I also am fond of Practical Magic, Witches of Eastwick and The Love Letter. Apparently, I like movies that take place in quintessential New England seaside villages.
11. What’s your favourite season?
Summer followed by fall. I wish all year round could be summer and fall.
12. Which famous person would you like to meet?
You know what game we should play next? Who would you invite to your dinner party. Because it’s hard to pick just one famous person I’d like to meet. Mostly, they are artsy types, musicians, people from Ted Talks, people from history or made up characters in novels/movies. Ernest Hemingway comes to mind, also Annie Liebovitz, Alice Waters, Georgia O’Keefe, Springsteen, and the two aunts in Practical Magic.
13. If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be?
My parents. They both died and I’d like to know where they are, what it’s like there.
14. Are you a good influence?
Depends on who is being influenced. I can go either way;-)
15. Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
Not on my pizza.
16. You have the remote; what show would you be watching right now?
Something vapid and trashy, which is why I try not to watch television. I’m drawn to bad TV like a Kardashian to social media.
17. Three people who you think will play along?
Pompeo, McConnell and Barr
18. First concert? Doobie Brothers. My siblings and my cousin were going so my mother offered to get me a ticket, as well. I was 14. This was in the days when tickets to concerts didn’t cost half your take home pay. I’d like to say I loved it but I was never a big Doobie Brothers fan. I wish it had been Springsteen before he was “Springsteen”…that would have been something. These days, I prefer less loud entertainment but there’s a few people I’d still like to see.
19. Favourite food?
Burrito bowl with quacamole and sour cream
20. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist, a musician, a restaurateur, and a writer
21. Bonus Question: What’s your favorite all time book? Can you pick just one?